I suggest you ...

Create PDF Versions of Webinars

I appreciate letting us all watch and listen to the webinar. Many of us don't have the time to sit and watch videos that go on and on about selling you on the concept of the webinar without getting into the meat of the subject quickly.

If you would also have a text version that we can scroll through it would save us a huge amount of time and, for me, would be much more efficient. Videos are habitually time wasters.
--- Dan Daniels

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your feedback.

I understand where you are coming from. Mark works hard to secure a lot of top quality experts for live webinars and he makes sure the experts give a lot of great free value on live webinars, so even if people don’t want to buy their product they receive great free training from them that they can learn from. He wants the experts to give him at least 90 minutes of value on these webinars before getting them to tell you about their product. There are members who are ready to try other things and that is why we give product recommendations. 

We really appreciate you for taking time to tell us what you think. We are always committed to helping all our members and thus, your feedback always means a lot to us.

If you have other suggestions or feedback, then please let us know.

All the best!

Kind regards,

The Affilorama Team

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon