I suggest you ...

Create A Content Generator Tool

Hi, my name is Amuro Wesley and I have been an AffiloBlueprint member since June this year.

Though I find the course helpful, I feel that the only tool that is lacking is content generator software. Something like Instant Article Wizard which I am using. Though Mark teaches how to overcome your writing blocks in Article Marketing, this might not work for everybody.

--- Amuro Wesley

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amuro Wesley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Amuro,

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it and have taken note of it.

We are currently working on the brand new Affilotools which is currently in beta at http://tools.affilorama.com. The Affilotools is a set of tools designed to help marketers track their site’s ranking as well as help find keywords and sites to build links on. We may also include other functions in the future.

While we do not have our own content generator tool, we recommend places like iWriter where members can hire professional writers to produce their content. The cost may be more or less than a content generator tool, but the results are much better.

If you have other feedback or suggestions, please let us know.

All the best!

Kind regards

The Affilorama Staff

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon