General

For billing or support queries, use our contact form to ensure the fastest response.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Give Complete Info on How Clickbank's Affiliate Program Works

Since you recommend Clickbank to new affiliates, you should let them know that Clickbank has a policy wherein affiliates are fined if they do not get 5 sales from 5 different customers through the 5 modes of payment supported by Clickbank.It is very discouraging to see what little commission you have be eaten by Clickbank's fines.

I believe that new affiliate marketers need to know up front what to expect so that they do not get frustrated and quit. That these things do happen and affiliate marketing is not easy. It take time and money.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Add a 'Mark's Library' section to Affilorama

One thing I think would be a really cool/useful addition to Affilorama would be to have a list of books Mark keeps in his 'Library'. He's mentioned some of the books he reads (e.g. Getting Things Done, Mind Control Marketing) in videos before, but if there was a simple, single list somewhere of books he actually recommends and/or just a general list of books he owns, it could be useful.

13 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback Jonathan.

I have asked Mark if his next Affilorama blog post can be about all the cool/useful books he keeps in his ‘library’.

I know Mark is really busy at the moment but hopefully he has time to create that list as I agree, it would be a great resources for our members.

Thanks,
        Affilorama Support

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base